To carry out the campaign, Mind & Media created:
- Branding language and visuals
- Easy-to-understand iconic signs and publications
- Print materials in English and Spanish
- Public service messages for Panamanian radio and television (in Spanish)
- Videos for widespread distribution (in Spanish and English)
The public awareness campaign Mind & Media created closed the gap between the Panamanian government and its people through clear messages and a media strategy designed to reach multiple diverse audiences.
This project is an excellent example of Mind & Media’s ability to analyze a communication challenge, develop a strategy to meet the challenge, and implement a campaign to get the job done.