Over nearly three decades in business, one essential element of life at Mind & Media has remained constant: our culture. And a big part of our culture relies on attracting and hiring the right people—stellar performers—because we are who we hire. Stellar performers possess success-driven behaviors—intrinsic motivators that make them strive to do their best at everything they do and to care about how their performance is perceived. Mind & Media assesses new hires based upon:
- Behaviors for Success—the internal drive and motivators that indicate likelihood of success;
- Cultural Fit—the general personality, character traits, values, and goals of a candidate in comparison to those of the company; and
- Skills—the experience, expertise, and education required to perform the available position.
As a small, nimble business, we always have our eyes peeled for eclectic go-getters who can wear multiple hats. People who:
- Make a great impression on clients
- Have an understanding of new media and believe in its value
- Have a positive, roll-up-the-sleeves, I’ll-figure-it-out attitude
- Like to collaborate with others and are always looking to learn
- Understand what it takes to make a production project successful and profitable
- Are self-starters, team players, and know how to “get things done”
- Have experience working with Government clients
- Have technical expertise in consulting, project management, training, marketing, branding, graphic design, video production, web development, social media, technical writing, OR preferably some combination of these
There are no open positions at this time.
Benefits of working for Mind & Media include the opportunity to work for an innovative, award-winning communications company where creativity and collaboration are nurtured, talent and ability are rewarded, and work-life balance is valued. Mind & Media provides its employees with a comfortable, casual work environment designed for creative communications professionals and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, 401(k), health and dental insurance, fitness class reimbursement, and a flexible work schedule.
We are proud and thankful for the commitment, sacrifice, abilities, and leadership of those who serve in the U.S. Armed Forces. Mind & Media makes every effort to recruit and hire veterans whose skill level and expertise are commensurate with positions when they are available.