Mind & Media has two entries in the People’s Telly awards and we need your help. These videos will be judged by the public to determine the winners!
Voting is open from April 24 to May 4. We would love for you to vote for our entries! Here’s how:
- Go to https://peoples.tellyawards.com
- Click “Sign up to rate” button at upper right.
- Connect with your Twitter or Facebook account or use your email.
- Click “Search” and then look for our videos:
- Search on “PTSD” to rate our Cognitive Processing Therapy video for the National Center for PTSD.
- Search on “Teal Pumpkin” to rate our PSA for Food Allergy Research & Education.
- Rate each one 5 stars!
A little bit about these videos:
For National Center for PTSD, we updated a 10-year old video they were using to educate trauma survivors about Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) as an effective treatment for PTSD. The new video is in high definition and uses today’s quicker pacing. We shot a more diverse array of patients and included the group therapy option and info from the latest studies on the therapy. We’re hopeful it will persuade many, many people to enroll in the therapy and manage their PTSD.
For Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE), we developed a 30-second public service announcement for their annual Teal Pumpkin Project, which encourages people to display a teal pumpkin at Halloween, indicating that they offer non-food options for treats (stickers, pencils, small toys, etc.) so that children with allergies can participate safely.
Thank you so much for your support!