“Imagine a place where you actually like every single person you work with. Imagine having supportive managers who think about your needs. Imagine getting to be creative every single day and work with really smart, energetic, innovative people. Sounds idealistic, but that’s what it’s like at Mind & Media.”
This quote, among many others just like it, is testimonial to the hospitable, engaging, enjoyable oasis that is Mind & Media. Sentiments like this one resonate throughout our workplace, echoed by employees in all departments, across all levels.
In fact, in an anonymous employee satisfaction survey (pdf) conducted by an outside agency:
Come find out why our employees love walking through our office doors every morning!
Mind & Media is a full-service communications company in Alexandria, VA. We hire talented, eclectic people who enjoy a fast-paced learning environment. Below are our current job openings. You can apply to one of those jobs, or if you think you are a future Mind & Media employee, you can email your resume to us at HRJobs@mindandmedia.com.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We always welcome resumes from eclectic communication consultants.
We always have our eyes peeled for eclectic go-getters who can wear multiple hats. People who:
- Make a great impression on clients
- Have an understanding of new media and believe in its value
- Have a positive, roll-up-the-sleeves, I’ll-figure-it-out attitude
- Like to collaborate with others and are always looking to learn
- Understand what it takes to make a production project successful and profitable
- Can write well and believe in the principles of communication architecture
- Are self-starters, team players, and know how to "get things done"
- Have experience working with Government clients
- Have technical expertise in consulting, project management, training, marketing, branding, graphic design, video production, web development, OR preferably some combination of these
Is this YOU? If so, send us your resume right away!
Education and Experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven track record of excellent client service including successfully managing client projects and expectations
- Good PC computer skills, including working in a network environment, Windows XP, and Microsoft Office
This job provides the benefit of working for an innovative, award-winning communications company where creativity and collaboration are nurtured, talent and ability are rewarded, and work-life balance is valued. Mind & Media provides its employees with a comfortable, casual work environment designed for creative communications professionals and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, 401(k), health and dental insurance, free parking, fitness class reimbursement, and a flexible work schedule.
This is a basic description of the essential elements of the position. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and desired salary range to:
Email: HRJobs@mindandmedia.com (Subject: Eclectic Communication Consultant).